For The New Business Owners & Foreigners
Singapore, a very attractive place for incorporating your new company.
- Stable political and economic climate
- Strong adherence to the rule of law
- Rational tax system with low tax rates
- Efficient process for incorporating and running a new company
- Well-functioning government that is free of red-tape or corruption
- Well-developed capital markets and financial system
- No restrictions on repatriation of profits or import of capital
- High-performing logistics hub and home to the world’s largest transshipment container port
- Singapore Changi airport is voted the best internationally, and is served by about 6,800 weekly flights to 330 cities
- More details from Singapore’s Master Plan.
10 Ubi Crescent
#01-20 Ubi Techpark
+65 6848 9177
+65 6749 5891