Maintain your corporate image while contining to work from home.
Singapore Registered Office
Have a registered office to maintain your corporate image and privacy. With a registered office address, you will not need to disclose your home address, while still continue to work from home and save on rental expenses. More about our office.
We also provide Corporate Secretarial services so you can focus to expand your business.
Corporate Secretarial Services
We provide one-time or regular support for the following corporate services for clients. Below are some of the standard services we offer:
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Tax and Accounting Services
- AGM and AR Filing
- Directorship (applicable for Foreign companies only)
- Opening of Bank Account
The following are some of the office administration work we provide:
- Call Answering/Forwarding by Professional Receptionist
- *Photocopying and scanning of documents
- *Weekly mail forwarding
Outsource above tasks so you can focus on expanding your business. Reports will be available to keep you updated on your company’s financial status.
*Free service to Professional and Entreprise users, who only have to pay nominal or cost price. B/W photocopy at 10 cents and colour photocopy at 40 cents per page. Courier fees only for mail forwarding service.
Upon taking over the secretarial and administration tasks, we can also provide advice on transforming your business through the right application of technology (Digital Transformation & Automation) on your request. The right application of technology will improve productivity and save costs.
You will see the difference within 3 – 6 months after we took over the administration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions. If you have other questions, you are welcome to send us a message.
What is the meaning of virtual office?
A virtual office provides a business office address without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. It also gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere – from home, from a beach, from the park, from anywhere you want.
Are virtual offices legal?
Yes, virtual offices are completely legal, and that is the reason these office solutions are in high demand throughout the world. Virtual offices are primarily business addresses that help firms establish a local presence- especially the offshore companies and homegrown firms.
5 reasons why you need a virtual office
- Makes your business more professional, credible, legitimate. It increases your professionalism and credibility as a business and makes you more approachable.
- No commute. It means you do not have to sit in traffic, wait for buses, or squeeze onto crowded trains. Instead, time is dedicated to working on things that really matter.
- Cost effective. You pay for a prestigious business address without paying the large rents that come with it. This enables you to keep business expenses low i.e. reduce costs of commuting and transportation, office equipment, office maintenance and utilities, the cost of a full-time receptionist, relocation costs, work attire, etc.
- No long term commitment. Most virtual offices are on a monthly or ad hoc basis. There are no long-term rent contracts. You pay for the virtual office address for as long or little as you need.
- Business support. Virtual office packages offer loads of extra features to support your business so that you can concentrate solely on your business. There are also facilities such as workspaces and meeting rooms that you can use whenever you need to ensure your business succeeds.
5 tips on choosing a virtual office in Singapore
- Price. The price of renting a virtual office package can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per annum.
- Duration of subscription. Some virtual office providers specify a minimum 6-month period of subscription. Negotiate with your provider for a longer or shorter period to suit your business needs.
- Termination of subscription. Consider the terms of termination and renewal, and whether it is possible to get a refund in the event of termination.
- Location. Although your business may be run remotely, clients may still need to visit your office. Thus, it is important that your virtual office is accessible.
- Quality of services provided. The quality of the services provided by the virtual office should be another consideration as it will affect how smoothly your business is run. It might be important for your business to ensure that the virtual office provides state-of-the-art facilities like high-speed internet, printing and faxing facilities.
How much does a virtual office cost?
You can expect to pay in the region of $5 to $10 per month for a basic virtual office plan. The exact price will depend on a number of factors, including how prestigious or reputable the area is as a business location.
– An Office in the Central of Singapore
Ubi Techpark, standing at an impressive 12 Hectares, is one of the largest of its kind in Singapore. It is a commercial property located in District 14.
It is strategically situated within the industrial and commercial hub of Ubi and Paya Lebar, a Sub-Regional Centre. It is also served by an excellent transport network, complemented by the Pan Island and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway. MRT and public buses, with highways providing easy and efficient links to the city, airport and other parts of Singapore.
It is the model of comprehensive planning and people-oriented design. Much consideration was put into detail to provide a conducive working environment. The contemporary facade incorporates with the beautifully landscaped surroundings help to define a sophisticated corporate image for your company.
Ubi TechPark which has a Self-Contained Business Environment, is the most cost effective place to run your business.
10 Ubi Crescent
#01-20 Ubi Techpark
+65 6848 9177
+65 6749 5891